I'm Marci- I'm sophisticated (haha okay, but not really). I can pretend it pretty well though! These are absolutely fabulous. They are fun to walk in and they make a lovely clicking sound with every step I take. I can run in them, i can jump in them and they sure as heck look good while I do it. I wear them when I want to feel tall and feminine.
These represent the girl (or woman, if I dare go there) in me. I know you all probably see me as a crazy kid that just goofs off and runs around but there is more to me than just that! I love to dress up. I love to feel pretty. I like to look taller and skinnier (as result of high heels). Shoot, I love it all so much that I wear high heels to school at least 50% of the time. I've worn them so much it has now become a standard that people hold me up to. Just yesterday I wore tennis shoes and people commented on my lack of dressy shoes.I love these shoes because they make me feel more confident in everything I do. Though I realize not every woman's chosen type of shoe is the high heel, I think we should all dress in a way that we can feel confident and ready to take on the world. We should dress in a way that demands respect and shows other people who we are. Though these do not show a number of different sides of me, they do show the girly-girl in me and I think that is an important side to see.
I'm Marci and I'm sophisticated!
oh and let me just put in a plug for high heels.... they make you look better when you learn how to walk in them and rock them. i don't care how tall you are or how much they hurt your feet... suffer for beauty and walk with confidence!
Those are super cute, but not enough to convert me. I'm a ballerina-flats girl through and through. ;)
ReplyDeletehah kdawg converted me to high heels!
ReplyDeleteI love heels but my feet can't take em, I am always on the search for comfortable "medium" heels. :) I love being girly toooo!
ReplyDeletebecky